VICTORY CHURCH SERVICES
A group of approximately 4 to 12 people who meet weekly (locally or virtually) sharing the following goals:
- We share our joys and our challenges;
- We meditate on the Sunday teachings in order to assimilate them well into our lives;
- We pray (thanksgiving, praise, personal requests and intercession);
- Spiritual gifts are exercised;
- We love each other in action and in truth. When there is a need, we mobilize to meet it;
- It develops the family spirit that is so lacking in our individualistic society;
- People are brought there to whom they speak of the Lord;
- Outdoor activities are organized for fellowship and evangelism;
- We aim for growth and multiplication because it is a group where there is life!
And it is biblical! We see in the Acts of the Apostles that the disciples, filled with the Holy Spirit, were motivated to come together to do just that.
God has given some as apostles, others as prophets, others as evangelists, others as pastors and teachers, for the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry and the building up of the body of Christ.
Mission: To release the body of Christ to work in ministry.
GROW IN FAITH
At the Church of Victory, Christian education is a very important ministry, because the children are not only “the Church of tomorrow” but that of today! This vision has mobilized a whole army of dedicated instructors who love teaching children.
Leave the little children, and do not prevent them from coming to me; for the kingdom of heaven is for such as they are.
Mission: To teach, supervise and accompany children in their Christian life.
A good opportunity to have a good time, to make friends, to develop one’s relationship with God and to discover one’s identity in Jesus.
Let no one despise your youth; but be a model for the faithful, in word, in conduct, in charity, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12
Mission: To train victorious and fulfilled young leaders in Jesus Christ.
This ministry is a group of retired people aged 55 and
more, who meet occasionally in the course of activities
social and cultural and spiritual.
These gatherings consist, among other things, of dinners/conferences on
various subjects or visits of common interest.
All these activities have as their ultimate goals: the common edification, the
sharing, strengthening our faith in Jesus Christ and creating a
A sense of belonging within the Church of Victory.
Oh ! How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live
Mission: To make Jesus Christ known to those who do not know him through regular friendly meetings.